Writing Prompt/Hero story.

BOOM!, CLASH!, BANG!, KAPOW!, “This is the second time you guys attempted to rob the bank; when are you guys ever going to stop?”, I asked, demandingly, “WE NEED THE MONEY! BUT YOUR ALWAYS IN THE WAY!”, they shouted back, “that’s because what you are doing isn’t right”, I replied. I tied the robbers to a tree and flew away before the police came along. No one really knows who I am as a hero because I think it’d be best if I kept my identity a secret.

I started saving the city when I was 19. I was driving back home one day from Netball training one night & suddenly saw something glow brightly in the dark as I drove. I stopped the car and pulled over to the side of the road & went to explore the gleaming light. I went closer & closer to the light & as soon as I touched the mysterious radiance I got electrocuted & was completely knocked out. That’s how I got these superior powers. I could fly, and control elemental sources; for example, Water, Fire, Air, & Earth.

I’ve never really went up against anyone or anything challenging, until one day I met someone named Megan; but is known as the ‘Dark Phoenix’. She used to be a superhero but turned into a villain because of a woman influencing her to the dark side; along with her powers.

One day she and her crew went to space to retrieve something and suddenly she got stuck in a wrecked ship and a wave of something dangerous; that can kill anyone or anything; came and shook her. She was supposed to die but instead she absorbed all of the heat-wave and became invincible. Nobody today can stop her, but I intend to beat her.

The city was being torn to pieces, thanks to the Dark Phoenix; and I flew down from the sky; like a bullet; and hit her with all my might but nothing seemed to stop her; it was as if she was unstoppable. Someone then said her weakness was snakes; so I flew to the Zoo to retrieve her true weakness and went to find her.

As soon as I found the Dark Phoenix I held up the slithery, scaly snake and she fainted in an instant second. When she fainted she shattered into dust; I was shocked that she died just like that but I was glad she was gone.

The police came and further investigated the scene and sooner saw that the ashes of the Dark Phoenix was forming into…