My extreme holiday

One day, I and my uncle were bored. So we made a decision on what to do. So we brought a rocket ship and flew into space. When we were high enough I put on my skis and jumped out of the rocket ship when we were high enough I put on my skis and jumped out.I on was mount Everest planning to ski down. Once our skis hit the mountain I went down the snow with extreme velocity. My uncle was recording me from space with his powerful camera. I was going so fast my gloves fell off into the blinding white snow. after my gloves fell off my hands started to get cold. I was halfway down when my hands started turning purple. I was thinking to myself do I stop or do keep on going. Without gloves, my hands will get frostbite. I decided to stop, there was a cave nearby. The cave was not perfect but it’ll do. The snow started to rise in the entry of the cave. Before I noticed the cave entry was completely filled.it was pitch black and I couldn’t see anything at all.not even the white snow.it felt like I was in there for hours. I was shivering so I started to feel around to find anything useful. I felt a cylinder shape like object. I twisted it around and felt a button. I pressed the button and a beam of light appeared. It turned out to be a flashlight. I peered around the cave a found a huge rock. An idea popped into my head. What if I throw the rock at the snow wall. I tried it and it worked I put the skis back on. I continued my way down it took me 30 mins to reach the bottom. My uncle came back down and gave me a high five. The news reporters brings all of the cameras and the legendary Guinness world records gave me a reward. It said my name and what I did also how I did it.