The trick or Treaters

It was already getting charcoal and dull when the three of us ran down the hill to get more candies. As we were running down the hill, we couldn’t believe our eyes. A three-story Amityville haunted house with only one room with the lights on. A stationary person stood in the middle of the window in the room on the left side of the third floor.

A huge gigantic old and rusty outdoor concrete staircase connected to the front porch of the haunted house. Bushes concealed the sides and left a little space that we had to wedge through.

Edward, Viola and I wedged through to get to the entrance door which was all the way at the top. We were all frightened but we were doing it for the candy.

As we got to the entrance door, there appeared a piece of wood attached with nails on the door. It read, “DO NOT ENTER!” It was a wooden aged door with a golden rusty padlock. “Trick or Treat! Be quiet!” Viola was a trick or treater freak.

“There’s a doorbell, press it, Jessy”. I laid a weight on my finger and pressed the doorbell. I gazed up to the room where the person stood and couldn’t believe what I saw. The person was gone, and suddenly we heard footsteps and scratches but then it went silent.

We waited for about ten to fifteen minutes but nothing happened. It seemed like the person had just disappeared or something.

Comment If you want us to open the door or run away so the story can continue…