Shrunk writing

I was walking through the dreaded hallways in high school, it may seem dramatic but it wasn’t very fun for someone like me. I could see people whispering about me; trying not to make it obvious. Judging my height as I walk through the hallway I notice everyone looking at me from bottom to top. I’m sort of used to it, everyone whispering about me thinking I don’t notice; I wasn’t really annoyed or concerned about anyone’s thoughts on me but in high school they wouldn’t stop bugging me about it.

I was heading towards science class as I walked in to open the door I saw my lifetime enemies, I walked past with my head down and suddenly I heard “Laani” and I slightly turned my head and said “Yes” they smirked and said “hold the door for us please” I sighed and said “Sure”. I went into class after them not being very happy about it, I sat down and the teacher said we are doing a project and we will be in groups of three; everyone started choosing their groups but suddenly he said he will be choosing; everyone moaned and sighed, I was sadly put with my enemies Michelle and Alison they were known as the pretty bullies because they were pretty but mean.

We started our project and I pretty much did everything while they sat there taking selfies and being antisocial. The bell rang and we left, Michelle and Alison said we will meet up at interval to check on our project; a few minutes later we all met up to show our project Michelle wanted to be a know it all and put a liquid in our project, it exploded everywhere but most of it came on us. 10 seconds later we shrunk into mini people; Michelle and Alison were scared to death while I was happy that I was finally the same height as others. I felt like a normal child, I’ve always been bullied by them for being just as tall as them. We got into an argument and they wanted to go somewhere else because they furious at me because I didn’t really mind that I was this small; we split up and they went their own way. 

I saw this mini house on the window cell I went and thought it was impossible that someone else was this small. I knocked on the door and the door slightly opened I couldn’t believe who was on the other side of the door because I hadn’t seen her in years, I always thought she just vanished and didn’t want me. From the bottom of the shoe was black as the night sky, her legs were as skinny as my arms put together, her hair was so wavy moving side to side like the palm trees, her eyes were as blue as the deep blue sea. I couldn’t believe it was mother who I hadn’t seen for years; she glanced at me and looked into my eyes for a few seconds I looked at her necklace and saw that it was the other piece to mine. She wrapped her arms around me as tight as she could. She muttered her words and had no words for me.  

She told me we need to find a way to get back to normal, I agreed she told me she wanted to get to know me as well as she should, I replied and agreed to what she said. She said she had been trying for years to get back to normal and she said she thinks we just need to put both our necklaces in and it will work, I took my necklace off and put it in she did and suddenly were turned back to normal. We got to know each other and lived in the same house and we were finally united as mother and daughter.