the plane crash

It was the day before our flight. I was at school doing my work.i was so excited to be able to go on a plane.at the end of the day, my dad picked me up. I was counting down the time to our flight. In the morning we got on our plane. I relaxed as the plane was lifting up. a couple of hours later the pilot announced that something was wrong with one of the engines. Out of nowhere, the plane started to shake hard and fast.as the plane hit the water I stopped for a second to think about my friends’ max, James and Rico. a picture of them popped up in my mind. Then I swam to my dad and grabbed him.i saw many people in the water sinking to the bottom. I swam to the top and took a deep breath and swam to the closest part of the land. one person was already there. he was trying to grab floating luggage with a stick. I found a suitcase floating right next to me.i reached out and the only thing that was touching the suitcase was the tip of my fingers. then I clenched the suitcase and yanked it towards me. Inside the case was: a medkit, towels, food and a limited supply of water. the man had seen us open the case and approached very slowly can I have a drink, please. In the medkit we found a flare gun we will wait until a ship sails past. Later that night a big cruise ship passed close enough for me to shoot the flare to gain their attention. One minute later the cruise ship picked us up and took us back to shore.