Tuesday night Netball game.

On Tuesday in week 2, me and my Netball team had a game against Somrville. Let me take you all about it.

When 3:00 pm striked I ran to my Mum and she drove me home. When I got home I boosted out of the car, slammed the door like my life depended on it and bolted to the bathroom. I hoped straight into the shower. When I was finished, I went to my room, locked the door, and got changed. I packed my bag, grabbed my water bottle and made sure I had everything I needed. When 3:40 pm striked, my Mum dropped me off to school, where we were all suppose to meet. When I arrived it was just me and 2 other girls in my team. Everyone else arrived around 4:00 pm. We all had a quick meeting before we leaf.

We all leaf in 3 separate cars. 2 went with Taylor’s parents, 4 went with Whaea Maxine (our referee) and our coach’s wife was running late so they took just their daughter. We all arrived at the Auckland Netball courts. 1 of our players were already there. Our game was on court 24. Each game always has 15 minutes to warm-up before the game starts because most courts are usually taken.

We did our power warm-up as usual. We ran, we stretched, did some passes and had a quick scrimmage. 6:00 pm striked. It was time to get serious. We played our hearts out until we couldn’t no more. We were so nervous. It felt like they were winning but actually we were. We ended up winning. 30-16. It was nothing like the Saturday games.

That game was so intense. We did an amazing job but we just have to work on the little bits. We were all exhausted that we looked like we just came back from the war. When I got home, I went for a shower, got changed and went straight to bed. That was a really extraordinary day.