The Reunion Between The Super Brothers

.“ Uk nak shek so,”(ahhhhh another day’s work Chacco),said Carl to his space trash planet pet. Woof woof woof, “hehehe ik nok shek”,(hehehe I know bud, someday, we’ll be able to live a life without any work)!

VWOOM! VWOOM! VWOOM! Called a large piece of device. Telling him when and where a portal of trash is coming. “ Me co na jd ka calk”,( come on chacco, let’s go inside where I can work on fixing that tubed device).

Carl opened the door, and walked in. There was a lot of machinery moving around and everywhere you looked there were pictures of different places on S.T.P where he could get his supplies. He walked towards the kitchen and got out of a draw a can of expired food. He opened it with his laser eyes and tipped it onto the floor. Sooner or later Chacco and other animals came and sucked it up like a vacuum. Carl just chuckled.

He walked towards his desk and sat down. He grabbed his tools and the tubed device and dumped it on the table. He began to tinker with it, but the tube just refused to let Carl reactivate it. 

After a few hours of hard work, he’d still gotten nowhere. He stood up and was in the motion to walk away, but suddenly the tubed device glowed and opened up and showed a video. Carl grabbed his translator helmet understand what the video was trying to say to him.

“Carl, I am your mother. I know this may be hard for you but there’s something you must know, you have a brother named Alarek Bexely, and he lives on planet c-53, he-”

“ REBEKAH! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! THE PLANET’S GONNA BLOW!”said a man in the background

“ Listen closely, go to planet c-53, there will be a cave full of these, there you will find your answers. But do not make any contact with Alarek, he has a curse, that if he ever sees you, he will try to kill you he is much more powerful than you ,” said the mother of Carl, “ I love you”. Then the video stopped and went offline. Carl was weeping in tears.

He grabbed the tubed device and took a step outside into the scorching sun. He bent down and with all his might and power he leaped out of S.T.P’s atmosphere. In less than a second he appeared right at the surface of Earth’s atmosphere. Super-man was in his gazebo then sensed something strange. Without wasting a second he leapt out into outer space where Carl was. 

Superman’s eyes turned red when he saw who it was. Carl put a small device into his mouth to help other people understand him. “ You must be Alarek”,said Car

“ Who’s that?” asked Superman in a stern voice,

“ Mother told me not to make any contact with you,” replied Carl

“YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MY MOTHER!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE LOST. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH PAIN I HAVE!”  yelled Superman, “ I’ll kill you!” Then super punched him multiple times then, used his laser eyes to kill him. Carl was dead, but with the last breath of his life he pulled out of his pocket the tubed device and showed him the video. Then he died.

Superman,( after watching the video), he wept with tears and grieved for his brother. Than said, “ I WIlL NEVER USE MY POWERS AGAIN”.