Scary story

I’m 27 years old, I live alone in a rural town in Virginia about two blocks away from my parents.My parents are both in their 60s and mum has a very worrisome women in her old age.

Sometimes she walks over uninvited and lets herself in since I had regrettably given her a key which can get a bit annoying.Like if I would be out really late on weekends at a bar or with women.I would sometimes come home to my mum sitting in the living room waiting worried sick.I know you may just think oh my god that’s crazy,why not just put your foot down and tell her to stop.Well because you don’t know my mum.It’s very hard to describe her but she’s the kind of worrisome innocent little lady that you just can’t bring yourself to go against and I hate to mention she also has mild dementia.

Anyway this was Saturday night,I think it was 2:00 in the morning,I was at a nearby club with a group of college friends.Really the only place to hang out in this boring town and I was getting ready to head home.I said goodbye to all my friends and walked the three blocks it took to it back to my house.I walked up my front stoop in my drunken haze and dug my hands in my pocket for the keys.I turned the handle and it was open.How could this be this be.I thought it was my mum but then I heard BANG BANG BANG sounds coming from upstairs.I called my dad to see where my mum was.He said she was sleeping next to her.That’s when it felt like my heart was dropping.I turned around to see an outline of a person coming closer towards me.I ran to my parents house and call the police.The police rushed to my house and search the whole house but found nothing but a long knife on the stairs.

2 Comments on Scary story

1. Nane
    July 26, 2019 at 9:47 am (5 years ago)

i liked how your story was specific i really was a great story

Reply
  2. laytencps19a
    July 26, 2019 at 9:56 am (5 years ago)

great story ayas i enjoyed reading it but missing some full stops

Reply