Honeymoon gone very wrong!

Me and my wife were on our honeymoon in Hawaii. We were on the island of Oahu sitting on the beach. My wife got up to go to the bathroom and when she got back, she told me that there was a creepy man watching her walk into the bathroom and when she tried to walk out he blocked her path. She only got away because there were two other people walking into the bathroom. So he got out of the way.

I asked her what the man looked like and she looked over but unfortunately, she said he was gone. Our hotel was walking distance from the beach, so we got back quickly but made sure to report the man to a police officer we saw washed up before going out to eat. We ate at a fancy seafood place and did some walking around afterward. Close to midnight we finally went back to the room and began to wind down.

Then we got a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole of the door and saw a man in a maid uniform standing outside. I opened the door and immediately tried to let himself in. I pushed him back a bit asking him what we wanted, he told me he left something in the room while cleaning earlier and needed to get it out the only thing, we left the do not disturb sign on the door all day. Then I noticed he was making eye contact with my wife. My wife then screamed that’s the man. I didn’t understand at first but it was too late for that. The man had already lunged at me holding my throat with one hand while reaching behind himself with another. He pulled out a knife and started swinging at me and if it weren’t for my wife coming over and smashing his face with the lamp.I would have been as good as dead. The commotion drew out all the inhabitants of the neighboring rooms. One of the women started freaking out and screaming making a situation worse. We called the police so did the hotel. It turns into a huge horrible scene but we were just happy to be alive.

We were questioned when the police arrived and some of the other people around us claimed to have witnessed it all. We still don’t know what kind of intentions this guy had but if I had to guess I would say he wanted to get to my wife. He might have been one very dumb person to think you would get away with something like this in such a busy public building.

3 Comments on Honeymoon gone very wrong!

1. QLD 4 LIF3
    August 16, 2019 at 9:10 am (5 years ago)

Nice story Ayas, but who’s the wife?

Reply
  2. QLD 4 LIF3
    August 16, 2019 at 9:16 am (5 years ago)

Also, something to work on is don’t end a sentence and carry on with the same idea in the next sentence.

Reply
  3. Nane
    August 16, 2019 at 9:21 am (5 years ago)

i liked how your story was funny and very unexpected.

Reply