Top 3 people I look up to $$$

1) Giannis Antetokoumpo the Greek Freak.He was born in Greece but had Nigerian parents so that makes him Greek and Nigerian.He was brought to the NBA in 2013.I look up to him because he made people want to love him when he would play because of have good he was and where he was brought from he even pick up a basketball at the age of 16 like dude how are you that good at basketball dude.

2) Drake the 6 god as they call him.Drake started rapping in 2006 when he was 14.The man has everything that a rapper had yeah I’m sure he win all the awards right.he was born in Canada but in Toronto in 1986.I look up to Drake is because he doesn’t care about what people think because he is Drake.

3) Tim Duncan The reason why I look up to Tim is because he showed a lot of people that you don’t have to be a fancy player to win NBA gold, everyone calls Tim the big fundamental.Tim has 5 NBA rings, hes got 4 MVP awards.

So these are the people I look up to so yeah later dude

2 Comments on Top 3 people I look up to $$$

1. NSW FOR LIFE
    August 16, 2019 at 9:21 am (5 years ago)

Nice tino something I like about your work is how you talked about the nba and something you need to work on is doing full stop and then space.

Reply
  2. sisilinacps17
    September 19, 2019 at 11:23 pm (5 years ago)

Great job Tino what I liked about your interesting peace of writing was how you talked about NBA and you Nba my favourite sports.The other thing I liked about your peace of writing is you named your favourite bball players.Something you could work on is doing space in the middle of a word and using your punctuation and full stop then space.Other then Incredible work.

Reply